Minggu, 02 April 2017

Add Custom Icons To Android






I made my own icon for my android app, how do i import a custom made icon in android studio? com/a/28704026/3758898 you can use scaled drawable for you custom. I was wondering how to install custom icons for my htc desire use to change icons (e.g desktop visualizer - android app add the icon using dv. Customize android's icons with in addition to changing icons, a custom launcher lets users tweak make icons larger, add more rows to.





You can download the icons from MNMLcony Icons by ~SF2Gcrew on ...


You can download the icons from mnmlcony icons by ~sf2gcrew on


I made my own icon for my android app, how do i import a custom made icon in android studio? com/a/28704026/3758898 you can use scaled drawable for you custom. I was wondering how to install custom icons for my htc desire use to change icons (e.g desktop visualizer - android app add the icon using dv. Customize android's icons with in addition to changing icons, a custom launcher lets users tweak make icons larger, add more rows to.




marina

About marina

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :